Giving our clients the best possible service is something we pride ourselves on, however if you’re unhappy with any service that Bespoke Utilities has provided, we wish to resolve the complaint as effectively as possible.
This complaints procedure details how any complaints will be handled:
• Any complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
• Your account manager will aim to resolve the complaint during an initial phone call.
• If your complaint is about an energy supplier, we will notify the supplier in writing (email) within 3 working days and will also advise you that this has been done.
• If the complaint has not been resolved it will be escalated to management with a view to resolve the complaint within 10 working days.
• Within 10 working days we will explain our findings to you, including reasons for what has occurred and an appropriate action to put things right.
• If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, it will be passed to a Director to take appropriate action and advise you accordingly.
• If the complaint is still not resolved following the steps above, you will be directed to the ombudsman.