Giving our clients the best possible service is something we pride ourselves on. However, if you’re unhappy with any service that Bespoke Utilities has provided, we wish to resolve the complaint as effectively as possible.
The complaints procedure below details how any complaints will be handled.
Please contact your account manager directly, or contact our customer service department via any of the following methods:
Telephone: 0208 787 7100
By Post: Customer Service, Bespoke Utilities, B3, The Seedbed Centre, Langston Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3TQ.
- Any complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and treated with courtesy and respect throughout.
- Your account manager will aim to resolve the complaint during an initial phone call. During this time, a record of all relevant details will be kept on a dedicated file.
- If your complaint is about an energy supplier, we will notify the supplier in writing (email) within 3 working days and will also advise you that this has been done.
- If the complaint has still not been resolved, it will be escalated to management with a view to resolve the complaint within 10 working days.
- Within 10 working days we will explain our findings to you, including reasons for what has occurred and an appropriate action to put things right. Appropriate actions may include an apology, making of a goodwill gesture or in the form of compensation.
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, it will be passed to a director to take appropriate action and advise you accordingly.
- If the complaint is still not resolved following 8 weeks, you will be directed to the Ombudsman Services. The Ombudsman Service is impartial and free for you to use.
The details to contact the Ombudsman Services are as follows:
- Post: Ombudsman Services: Energy, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF
- Phone: 0330 440 1624
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org